A HOLISTIC, HUMAN APPROACH
Digging deep for accurate diagnoses.
The expert guidance you need.
Accessibility and convenience.
Thoughtful, compassionate care.
Hi, I’m Dr. Risa Ravitz. Having dealt with migraines for years, I really get what you’re dealing with, how it impacts your life, and why it’s so important to find relief fast. Together, we can get answers and better manage, reduce, and even relieve your symptoms entirely. That’s always our goal. It starts with education and, of course, the right treatment and care.
Beyond migraines, I specialize in general neurology, pain management, and improving whole brain health. I’ve been studying this stuff for years and I’m constantly evolving my approach to align with the latest science, technology, and clinical data. I love exploring spirituality and the convergence of Eastern and Western medicine. I also love to surf, write and hang out with friends and family.
For healthy lifestyle tips and insights, follow me on Instagram. You’ll learn, get inspired, and discover an empowered community of amazing people!
• Board Certified, American Board of
Psychiatry and Neurology
• Board Certified, American Board of Pain
• Licensed in California, New York, and Florida
Clinical Training: UCLA & Columbia University
• Residency, Neurology, Harbor UCLA,
Torrance, CA (2007-10)
• Chief Resident, Neurology, Harbor UCLA,
Torrance, CA (2009-10)
• Fellow, Headache Medicine, The Headache
Institute, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital
Center, New York, NY (2010-11)
• Mt. Sinai Hospital
• Lenox Hill Hospital
• American Academy of Neurology
• Headache Cooperative of the Pacific
• American Headache Society
• American Academy of Pain Medicine